Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Biscuits for College Students


Me: "Did you KNOW that you can make biscuits using nothing but Bisquick and milk? Isn't that CRAZY?!"
Sean: "...That's why they call it Bisquick."
Me: "...I can honestly say I never put that together."
So apparently, Bisquick is intended for biscuits, not pancakes. I never knew. Shockingly, they're, like, good, even. I swear to God Amighty that sentence is punctuated correctly.


So obviously you could just look on the side of the Bisquick box, but just for shits and giggles, here's the recipe: 1.5 cups Bisquick for every .5 cup milk. Preferably buttermilk. Pronounced "buttahmilk". (Makes it taste bettah.)
Tales from the Ghetto: I don't own a baking pan. I baked these in a muffin tin. I also ran out of color film and didn't have money for more, so enjoy these black and white photos of my biscuits and pretend they're all golden with crinkly brown edges.



No comments:

Post a Comment